You have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law. This includes that the goods we sell should be:
- Of acceptable quality (e.g. they should be said and have no faults);
- Fit for the purpose that it was sold for; and
- Match its description or sample.
REFUNDS, EXHANGES, REPAIRS
You are entitled to a refund or exchange where the product you have purchased has a major problem.
A major problem may be where the item:
- Has a problem that would stop a reasonable person from buying it had they known about the problem;
- Is unsafe;
- Is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- Doesn’t do what it said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
NO REFUNDS AND RETURNS
You do not have a right to return or refund a product where you:
- Have changed your mind and no longer want the product;
- Bought the wrong product;
- Found a cheaper product elsewhere;
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying a product – for example, if the fault is written on the product’s tag;
- Damage a product by misusing it – for example, dropping a phone in water; or
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is a result of usual wear and tear.
We are happy to exchange a product as long as;
- It is in its original condition
- It is in it's original packaging
- You are willing to pay to ship the product back to us, and are wiling to pay for the exchanged product to be shipped back to you.
Please speak to our in-store representative or contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding any of our products.